Friday, February 25, 2011

3-Day Ambassador... now what?!?

Earlier this week I was notified that I had been chosen as a 2011 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Online Ambassador.  I was totally excited!  I really am not sure what all of that means.  I'm hoping that we will find out more soon about what is expected/needed of us.  However, anything that makes the 3-day experience more rewarding is something I'm definitely up for because this is a cause I'm so passionate about.  

You see, the 3-Day is the most amazing experience EVER!  Yes, it's a lot of walking.  Yes, you are physically and emotionally exhausted everyday.  But what you get back from it is priceless.  Knowing you are spreading awareness and raising money to fight breast cancer... well, you just can't beat that!

I'm super excited to be a part of the 3-Day again this year.  My sister and I will be walking together again.  I'm hoping we can find some more people who want to join our team.  (Right now is a great time to do it because you can save $25 when you sign up!!)  I can't wait to be back in our pink tent (with our decorations), being cheered on by our community, eating gramwiches (the best!), making new friends, and FIGHTING BREAST CANCER!

www.the3day.org/goto/jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment