Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beach Body Buddy

I am currently in need of a "beach body buddy".  What's this you might ask?!?  Someone who is willing to partner with me to get ready for summer!  I need to be walking a couple of times a week (at least), and I need someone who is going to hold me accountable to lose weight!  I'm talking weekly weigh ins and everything.

I'm going to be starting a 28 day detox next week.  I'm using that to kick start this whole project!  I welcome anyone who is interested to start that with me, but if not, anyone who just wants to get healthier will do!

Now let me warn you of a few of things... 1.  I weigh a lot.  2.  I'm way out of shape.  3.  I don't walk very fast (which drives my current walking partner - my sister- crazy!)  4.  I need someone who isn't afraid to keep me in check.

So, if you think you would like to join me then I would love to hear from you!  Together, we can get our "beach bodies".  I may never wear a bikini again, but I don't have to jiggle in my Shamu suit quite so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment