Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 for 30

Yesterday I turned 30!  It was bittersweet, and I did much better with it than I thought I would.  I keep hearing how great the 30's are so that gives me hope.  And in all reality, I have so much to be thankful for in my 30 years... especially my amazing husband and beautiful children.  

So here is my goal for 30... to lose 30 lbs.  This will be tough for me because I'm a girl who LOVES food and isn't totally crazy about exercising.  And to be honest, 30 lbs lighter is a weight I haven't seen since, well... before college.  So it will be a challenge, but one I am prepared for and excited to take on!

I lost quite a bit of weight last year in preparation for my wedding.  (Exciting to lose the weight, but wedding dress alterations sure are expensive.)  Once it got close I started getting way off track in all the stress of things.  The worst part is that I've stayed off track.  As of today's weigh in, I've gained like 8 lbs back.  Ack!

So here I go, getting back in the gym and back to eating better.  I'd love for you to follow me on My Fitness Pal (mrsmarick).  If you are on there, I'd love for you to "friend" me.  I could definitely use the support!

30 lbs for 30 years... Let's do it!
November 2011 Weight
(Notice my fat face)
Wedding Day Weight
2012 Starting Weight
(The jacket helps hide my fat arms, but gotta shrink that tummy & booty) 

No comments:

Post a Comment