Sunday, April 10, 2011

Precious Angel

Today Josh and I helped a friend of ours move.  I don't feel like we did much to help her... oh how I wish we could have done so much more. 

Our friend's daughter passed away a few months ago.  She was only 2 years old when her life was taken.  Our friend is living every parent's worst nightmare.  Not only that, but she is having to leave the place she shared with her daughter... their home.  

This blog tonight is short.  There isn't much to be said.  What can you say to something so horribly tragic.  

Today Josh and I went to help a friend.  While I took apart this precious 2 year old's bed... a bed she would never sleep in again... my heart ached.  It ached for a Mommy so visibly hurting, it ached for a little life that had so much living left to do... 

Her heart will go on living inside a darling little boy in Oklahoma.  And she will fall asleep with Jesus tonight... She certainly must be the most Precious Angel of all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment